Fair and Predictable Pricing for Support and Repair
The biggest concern when inviting someone into your home or business to carry out work is what kind of bill you will be presented with when the work is complete. That’s why we came up with our fixed-fee workshop repair that includes any work already carried out onsite.
It must be good – many of our ‘competitors’ have copied our idea!
Repairs / support at your home or place of work
For ‘onsite’ repairs we offer a simple time based charge, all inclusive of VAT:
|1 hr 15 mins||£60|
|1 hr 30 mins||£70|
|1 hr 45 mins||£80|
Subsequent quarter hour blocks will be charged at £10
If we reach the end of the second hour and do not believe the problem can be resolved in the next 30 minutes, we will take your PC away and convert to a workshop repair, without charging extra – this means a call to us will never cost more than £90 plus parts! (see notes below)
Repairs in the workshop
If you can drop off and collect (by appointment only) workshop servicing and repairs cost £40, including:
- Reported problem(s) and any others we spot fixed
- Full virus, adware and spyware scan & clean (typically 2+ hours in itself)
- Hardware cleaned inside and out (PCs tend to fill up with fluff and run hotter than they should, shortening their life)
- Any parts required are charged at cost – we do not charge a mark-up
- All inclusive of VAT
1. We strongly recommend a workshop repair for virus / spyware problems, as it saves you time and gives us the opportunity to thoroughly clean and protect for peace of mind.
2. £90 maximum cost applies to one PC at a time!
3. If more than one PC is being worked on at the same time, or work must be carried out on site, we continue to charge at the standard rate after the first two hours.
4. Special projects / complex configuration jobs are quoted individually